EQUIPMENT LEASE BUSINESS : EQUIPMENT LEASE
Equipment lease business : Homemade farm equipment : Outdoor power equipment forum.
Equipment Lease Business
- (EQUIPMENT LEASING) Leases allowing companies to purchase new equipment.
- Obtaining equipment to be used for a business purpose on a rental basis, either from a financial institution or a leasing company that owns the equipment. Items that are regularly leased include vehicles, aircraft, railroad cars, computer systems, medical equipment, and store fixtures.
- Leasing is a process by which a firm can obtain the use of a certain fixed assets for which it must pay a series of contractual, periodic, tax deductible payments. The lessee is the receiver of the services or the assets under the lease contract and the lessor is the owner of the assets.
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- An activity that someone is engaged in
- A person's concern
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
Business card concept.
off ice training equipment
jackson lawn equipment
best kitesurfing equipment
miracle playground equipment
vinyl dj equipment
end of line packaging equipment
pre school play equipment
dj equipment san diego